Friday, November 27, 2009

Age restriction to see Phantom of Opera in London?

I want to take my 8 year old kid to see Phantom of Opera in London. Age recommendation is 10 years old. What is the minimum age to get into the theater? Can my kid get in?



Thanks!



Age restriction to see Phantom of Opera in London?windows vista



It is only a recommendation, there is no restriction. If you think they will enjoy it take them. So long as they don't disturb the other patrons you will be fine.



It is a little scary and don't sit under the chandelier. Try and get a front row circle so that they will see everything. My youngest must have been about 12 when we saw it (that was my 4th time) and she enjoyed it.



Age restriction to see Phantom of Opera in London?windows defender internet explorer



I'm pretty sure it's just a recommendation and you can take your kid as long as they don't disturb other theatre-goers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security