Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am too having problems with opera mini? Failed to connect to the internet?

DOWNLOADED OPERA 3 AND FOR WHERE DO I CONFIGURE SO THAT IT CONNECTS.



I am too having problems with opera mini? Failed to connect to the internet?microsoft exchange



Operamini has to go threw its slow setup procedure. Your going to have to delete the jar or jad,,,,,,,, that is the opera file and then download and install it again. The go threw the set up and pay close attention to its requests. It wants to test the connection, it want to acquire data from your device and then it want you to accept is terms and conditions. If you ruse this then it will not be configured properly. By the way operamini 4 is way better than 3,,,,,,,, you can get it here http://www.operamini.com/download/



Also make sure you internet is not blocked by your carrier. Just give them a call. Also make sure your phone is turned on.



I am too having problems with opera mini? Failed to connect to the internet?windows vista ultimate internet explorer



What device are you using?
i have opera mini 4 on my samsung A920. I think after i installed it was able to connect automatically. I mean if you don't allow your phone to access the internet network, that may be your issue, but if not I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security