Friday, November 27, 2009

If your life was a soap opera what kind of character would you be?

The villain, the one who everybody loves, or the one who everybody loves to hate. Would you be one of the main characters or a some sideliner. If my life was a soap opera I would be the main character I starts off good, then turns into a villain then back good again. What character would be?



If your life was a soap opera what kind of character would you be?internet explorer



Are you kidding? My life HAS been a soap opera!



Married at 18, he cheated on me with every woman I knew at the time.



Married again - turned out he was gay and was cheating on me with every man I knew.



Married again - he died 3 years later.



My brother was caught abusing my 5 year old daughter, and my mother took HIS side and moved out of state with him.



Met my mom on the street 10 years later and she said, "Hi. You know, you look JUST like my daughter!".



So, which part did I get? The doormat sucker part.



If your life was a soap opera what kind of character would you be?microsoft office internet explorer



A frickin' blueberry.



Perfect, but no one else can see it.
I'd be Erica....on All My Children
I'd be the guy that wakes up every so often and has amnesia.
Realistically, I'd probably be an extra.
the one that gets killed 3 times n comes back to life.
First of all great question!



I would be a leading man that does and says all the right things along with having endless amounts of money. Of course all women would love me, but I would be in love with a women I couldn't have since she is married to my best friend or brother. I would sneak and connive may way into her heart, somehow sleep with her, mess up her marriage, and in the process loose my best friend or create a family scandal.



I would basically be the man you'd love to hate.



I would have a cool soap opera name like Dak, Cole, or Mitch heir to some rich families fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security