Sunday, November 29, 2009

Do you like phantom of the opera and why if you dont dont answer plz?

here is my faverite phantom of the opera song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej1zMxbhO...



Do you like phantom of the opera and why if you dont dont answer plz?windows xp professional



I dragged my long suffering boyfriend to see The Phantom of the Opera on Sunday, and was pleasantly surprised by it. Although I have never seen it on-stage, the film version - for me - was so enchanting that I now cannot wait to obtain tickets to it. The sets were absolutely beautiful. France is known for its beauty, and this adaption certainly paid homage to that. The theatre set itself was absolutely stunning; marble and velvet being the main materials within it. Emmy Rossum (Christine) was 17 when this was filmed and was absolutely outstanding. When she started to sing, my mouth literally dropped open. Minnie Driver (La Carlotta) was very funny in her Italian diva role. Her hand gestures added to the mannerisms of a typical diva. Her singing was overdone to add to the character (even though Ms. Driver did not do all the vocals herself). Patrick Wilson (Raoul), out of all of them, had the most captivating voice. Although Raoul seemed a bit wet and droopy, he was still gorgeous and made the GIRLS in the audience swoon. However, the star of the piece for me, was Gerard Butler (the Phantom). Although his vocal skills weren't entirely right for the part, he portrayed the Phantom as a lot of people see him; as a victim. I actually ended up warming to him, and when asked by my boyfriend who I would choose; Raoul or the Phantom, I said the Phantom. Something about the way Mr. Butler played him, was so sexy and he drew the WOMEN to him. Watching the Phantom and Raoul, certainly separated the boys from the men and the girls from the women. Another pleasant surprise is that Jennifer Ellison was actually rather good in her role as Meg, Christine's best friend. Miss Ellison has been trained in acting, singing and dancing and so was well equipped to the play the part, and carried it off very well. I wouldn't be surprised if more roles in Hollywood turned up for her. Overall, I rate this film a 5/5 and definitely recommend it. It sent shivers up my spine and gave me goosebumps. I urge those of you who haven't seen it, to become goosebump friendly by watching THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!



Do you like phantom of the opera and why if you dont dont answer plz?windows xp home internet explorer



O its a fabulous movie!!!



I lost count, but i have watched it over 36 times!



I have the soundtrack too....me and my friends used to be obsessed w/ it but now i just watch it when im feeling a little down in the dumps =)
I liked the movie and, even though I appreciate Gerard Butler in his other roles, I think he was miscast in the role of the Phantom.



That movie should be all about the music, and he just didn't have the voice.



But it was really beautiful to look at, wasn't it?
I love Phantom of the Opera. I had seen the old silent film in my early teens-then i actually had the privelage of going to see the play at the Orpheum in Minneapolis and it was extremely awesome-my first actual show that wasn't put on by a school or whatever you know-this was the real thing with the falling chandelier-what you'd see on broadway.



Ever since then-i've seen every version possible %26amp; have been back to the theatre to see it perfomed.



I love it because it's a great classic horror movie/show %26amp; i really feel sad for the phantom-poor dude!
All or any are tough choices. Huh?



"All I Ask Of You". How can one leave it out?



That's all I ever asked from my lost loves.



I was fortunate twice, until they were taken away. The last one never did.
I love it more than anything in this world



haha sounds dumb but true



it is my life and truly the greatest love story ever told i have seen it on stage many times and have watched, heard and read EVERYTHING that has to do with it and it has enchanted me for years now ever since I heard the music and stopped dead in my tracks, I HAD to know what that music was...and I found out =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security