Friday, November 27, 2009

Am I the only 13 year old who likes opera?

ahaha, I know it's silly, but I really love opera.



Does anyone else around my age like it? If so, what are some of your favorites?



My favorite opera EVER is Carmen.



I even have it on my iPod!



Am I the only 13 year old who likes opera?web browser



I hope that you will continue to listen to opera and promote it positively to your friends and peers. It's a beautiful art form that is being slowly suffocated by other art forms, which in my opinion, are not as beautiful.



Carmen is a gorgeous opera and I hope that you can see and hear it live - and if you have, recommend it to anyone who will listen.



Am I the only 13 year old who likes opera?windows installer internet explorer



....I'm 13 and I hate opera....



=D
I'm not 13, but I liked opera when I was.



Good for you!
i'm 16 and i like a lil bit a opera
Ur weird
no. a lot of kids ur age like it. opera is good.
wow thats sad who did this to you?
I love opera and i'm 14 but I don't know any Opera singers names. =) glad we share the same interest =)
go home child.
oh i love phantom of the opera
good for you!!... I am 20 years older than you and can't stand it. I've tried, but I only like the songs that everyone is familiar with.
Yes. Yes you are.
I like listening to opera sometimes but i might fall asleep after awhile.LOL!
i dont like opera, its jsut not my thing.
i'm 13 and opera is okay lol. it gets annoying after like a long time of it, but some things (rap!) are worse lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security