Friday, November 27, 2009

What Should I wear to the opera!?

Okay so let me describe what I look like:



-I'm 14(15 soon)



-im short( 5 foot even)



-Im mexican(so I have hispanic features)



-but I am light complected



-I have DARK brown eyes



-I have dark brown hair with



-I'm small( 108 pounds)



and I'm going to the opera house in San Francisco so it should be a kinda cold.(around 65 to 75 degrees)



What Should I wear to the opera!?microsoft sql server



an evening dress



What Should I wear to the opera!?windows themes internet explorer



http://fashion.about.com/od/specialoccas...



read that



and maybe a dress like this



http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/imag...



with one of those little wrap things i dont kno how to describe it
wear a formal dress. i went to an opera house in vienna this summer and every one dressed formal and classy. dont dress casual. if you visit the opera house's website )the one you are going to they may say something about dress codes
So, warm and COMFORTABLE..... you will be sitting still for hours, esp no new shous, blisters hurt too much.



Skirts or dresses are more classic, but I would try a light suit with a bright blouse.



Find a good store , get a senior sales assistant, some are very good at their job.:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security