Sunday, November 29, 2009

What do you think of the opera Kat Deluna sings at the beginning of whine up sounds good?

I actually have been to a few operas and when I was watching the whine up video for Kat Deluna, her opera voice did not sound very nice. For me, it ruined the song



What do you think of the opera Kat Deluna sings at the beginning of whine up sounds good?windows media



haha same here i was like you dint need to put that in cuz it kinda dint want to make me watch the video enymore i jus prefer listening to the song now without the opera



What do you think of the opera Kat Deluna sings at the beginning of whine up sounds good?microsoft exchange internet explorer



I completely agree...it did not fit in the video or the song

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security