Friday, November 27, 2009

I want to go to the opera and learn more about it?

Who is your favorite opera singer?



I want to go to the opera and learn more about it?windows update



I love opera, however all the singers I like are either long dead or elderly. I've never been to an opera in my life and never will go. My favorite opera is probably "Carmen." Favorite singers include Jan Peerce, Robert Merrill, Licia Albanese, Giuseppe Di Stefano, Rise Stevens, Robert Weede, Grace Moore, and Beniamino Gigli. Mario Lanza is also a tenor that needn't be ignored. Personally I'd buy a DVD or CD of a full opera over going to one just to stay away from modern opera productions, but if you really want to go do yourself a favor and go to one. One of the more popular operas like "La Boheme" would probably be best to see if you like it and then continue from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security