Sunday, November 29, 2009

Are there any Phantom of the Opera-inspired knitting patterns?

Recently I thought it would be fun to combine two of my loves-- Phantom of the Opera and knitting. Unfortunately, I'm not too good at making (successful) patterns and was wondering if someone else has already had the same idea as me. I don't care if it's a pattern for a scarf, sweater, or afghan; I just want to knit something!



Any links and any kind of help is greatly appreciately. Thanks!



Are there any Phantom of the Opera-inspired knitting patterns?microsoft windows



You probably have something with the mask on it, right? get yourself some knitter's graph paper and trace the mask onto it then you can use that to graph a pattern for a hat or whatever with that picture on it. there are websites that will do it for you, but I've never tried it



good luck!



Are there any Phantom of the Opera-inspired knitting patterns?windows media player 10 internet explorer



Try knitty.com. They have a huge archive of patterns, they tell you exactly what you need for each, and they rank them in level f difficulty. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security