Sunday, November 29, 2009

What should I not eat when you are a opera singer im becoming one and have not a clue what to do .?

I eat allot of dairy beacuse I live on a dairy farm and i think drinking dairy helps me concentrate but is it bad to eat dairy when you are a opera singer.?



and I eat candy ,chocolate ext is that bad for opera singers .



and also meats I do eat meat I dont like it that much but I do eat it is that also bad.?



What should I not eat when you are a opera singer im becoming one and have not a clue what to do .?windows media player 10



Generally, the day you are going to sing, it is good advice not to drink any dairy as it does coat the vocal cords. I would think chocolate would do the same. If you still want to eat chocolate and drink dairy products what you can do is afterwards and at least 30 minutes before singing or warming up munch on a plain Granny Smith apple. The acid from the apple will clean off your vocal cords and the pectin will prevent them from drying out. Plus, they are more easily accessible than a cup of hot water, lemon and honey.



As far as meats go, I am not sure. Good luck!



What should I not eat when you are a opera singer im becoming one and have not a clue what to do .?microsoft net internet explorer



I sing too and I have discovered that the day I am to sing in public it is much easier for me to sing if I don't have dairy products. It coats the vocal chords. Otherwise eat dairy products cuz your body needs the calcium.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security