Sunday, November 29, 2009

Does anyone love phantom of the opera(2004)?

i am in love with the 2004 Phantom of the opera i wacth it 5 times a day at least i dont know why its just emo i love gerard butler(phantom) and emma rossum does anyone have pics or videos or anything about it



Does anyone love phantom of the opera(2004)?safari browser



I thought it was okay, but I was looking at it mostly from the musical perspective, so my point of view is a little skewed. If you want my critique on that, I think that Emmy Rossum did a very good job with some hard intervals, the guy who played Raoul was decent, and Gerrard Butler was a disappointment compared to the Michael Crawford vocals. Then again, he was also a very HOT disappointment, so I guess I can't complain too much.



I also thought the costumes were lovely, and the acting was better than I expected, especially from Minnie Driver!



Does anyone love phantom of the opera(2004)?ds browser internet explorer



Its just emo? wow.
Go to yahoo movies and check it out. They have production photos, actor pages, trailers, and much more. Enjoy!
omg i love that movie i have probably seen it like a million time thats a good movie and i agree with you
I love that movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have watched it over a million of times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its one of the best movies on the world!!!!!!!!!
I hate it. I liked "Tommy' by the Who better along with 'The Song Remains the Same' by Led Zeppelin. An oldie but a goodie is 'The Swing and Other Stories' on INXS. There was a very good documentary on Elvis as well as an old one on the history of jazz and swing that I watched recently. Heard the Beastie Boys had a new documentary and live concert coming out.
I think it's fantastic that you have fallen in under the spell of The Phantom :)



I can't say that I "love" it, but I suppose I am spoiled. I have seen the live show, and it's very difficult for the movie to live up to the real experience, especially when the chandelier (sp?) is dropped on the audience and you get to "feel" the music all around you :)



I don't have any pics or videos, but you can check out http://www.thephantomoftheopera.com/ and http://phantomthemovie.warnerbros.com/



Also, if you ever have the opportunity, do go see the live show. It is even more amazing than the movie, I know you'll love it!
I think that is like the best movie ever. i like the main girl's voice alot
I didn`t see it but I do wish to see it some day soon, because I love the idee. It`s original, clasical and slightly morbid.
I think i saw some of that movie.yeah, I did that is really good movie. My mom and I went to New York in August and I saw the play on BroadWay, and let me tell you it was AH-MAZING!!!!! Boy, would i pay to say that again(even though i didn't pay my mom did). When I become an adult i wanna go back and watch that play again. Oh , and to answer your question ,try going to Google , and search them up. Hope this helps.
I thought it was a very good movie. However, I was disappointed with some parts of the movie. I cried in the end.
The best version of Phantom was written by Maury Yeston and Arthur Kopit. It just missed B'way as ALW's play got there just before it did, so it instead did the dinner theater circuit and broke all records. The characters and music are far superior to the Broadway version. The TV version i snot a musical and features Charles Dance in the lead role and the beautiful Teri Polo as Christine. Try to get this one too. You'll love it.
the movie is okay, but the original broadway edition is sooooo much better i love it!! I listen to the original sound track all the time! michael crawfod and sarah brightman are sooo much better (Gerard Butlrer killed it (srry but it is true))
i read about it in a kid's book called "The bailey kids,The Phantom don't drive sport cars"LOL.I learn a lot from The bailey kids books
i dont but i love it!
i thought that movie was okay. i wouldnt go crazy over it!! Emma Rossum she sang good. but i just didnt care for the movie but if u like it thats okay im not going to say dont ever watch it again.
it's an ok movie.
I was thinking I would like it, but the music's too "pop".



Les Mis. kicks Phantom's butt.
my sister loves it too.. she even got the soundtrack of the movie.. i bought her a copy of the movie... she would play and watch them all over again...
Don't even get me started! Omg I am jsut as obsessed as u except I love everything phantom the movie, on stage, music everything! If you go to www.insleephesangtome.com there r some videos people have made taht r phantom based like they take clips from the movie and set them to music. Also if you look up Phantom icons on yahoo image search there are a lot of icons u can use on myspace and IM and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security