Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Which is better Firefox 2 or Opera 9?

I have always used IE just because it was there. I am wanting to try out another browser just to see if I am missing anything and would like to hear opinions about which browser is better between Firefox 2 and Opera 9 and your reasons for thinking so. I am looking forward to some input!



Which is better Firefox 2 or Opera 9?windows updates



Firefox has a huge cult following.



So does Opera, but Firefox has more mainstream backing. That's not necessarily a good thing. A lot of people choose firefox simply because it's popular.



I looove Opera. The tabbed browsing is fulllly mature, unlike Firefox. You can more easily customize Opera too. Shoot! I can't even move the firefox tabs to the bottom of the screen like I prefer. Crash recovery is better too. And I think that Opera is faster as well.



Opera is great "out of the box". With firefox you HAVE to add extensions. Opera's footprint is muuuch smaller. And that footprint includes features like a mail client. Firefox is bigger even without extensions. Add extensions and it gets even bigger.



Also, Opera's cellphone client is pretty much the gold standard for internet access on a phone.



Which is better Firefox 2 or Opera 9?replacement windows internet explorer



some people said Opera is faster than firefox.



some people said FireFox is more secure than IE.



I said 'what... ever.....'



for me, i still use my 'old' Microsoft Internet Explorer.



what I see in opera is it still have many missing third-party add-on , I don't remember it which one, but it some kind like flash player or real media player.



Firefox? i have uninstall it from my computer. I just don't like it.



from IE, Opera and Firefox, i never feel any different in 'speed', so i choose my old friend IE.



if you really hate IE, then my suggestion is 'Firefox'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security