Friday, November 27, 2009

I just recently got "Roboform" can I import my "Opera" passwords?

I originally used Opera, but I switched over to Mozzila Firefox and sense it didn't have a password/username log (or at least not the type I like) I got Roboform, but I would hate to have to go back and re-enter all of those passwords, so is there any possibe way to import my password/username data into Roboform.



Note: please be familiar with Opera's operating conditions before you answer my question.



Thanx, %26gt;-%26lt;



I just recently got "Roboform" can I import my "Opera" passwords?microsoft flight simulator



i use opera, and they just recently came out with opera v. 9.0 thats the fastest browser i have ever had, except it cant play all flash movies.... and that sux. anyway there is something about importing files in the options of most browsers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security