Friday, November 27, 2009

Who loves the Phantom of the Opera with Emmy Rossum and Gerard Butler?

I love the Phantom of the Opera. I have the soundtrack! Do you love it too?



Who loves the Phantom of the Opera with Emmy Rossum and Gerard Butler?windows vista ultimate



Yes i think its an absoulutely fantastic film. It has some of the most best composed music of all time. I think it is Andrew Lloyd Webers best film he has made.



Who loves the Phantom of the Opera with Emmy Rossum and Gerard Butler?default browser internet explorer



Have you seen the Broadway hit on stage? I have seen it three times. Twice with Michael Crawford once with Robert G.



The movie was cool. But it cannot compare with the stage show.
Not me...
No.
Love, Love IT. My 3 year old daughter also loves to watch it with me. It's one of our top 5 movies.
I was pretty impressed with the movie. I thought I'd hate it because I had seen it on Broadway with the original cast, and I didn't think they'd be able to do it justice. They did pretty well, though. (Not as good as the stage version, but still pretty good.)
I loved it!
love it.
I was disappointed with that film. I love the story, the musical, and all that. However, the movie just didn't live up to my expectations. Perhaps if they had gotten actors that could actually sing it would have been better.
I do they are my favorites. Gerard is such a wonderful singer I absolutely adore him as for emmy she is the best Christine I have ever heard because she doesn't over do the whole christine thing.
Not me. I love Michael Crawford and Sarah Brightman : ) Sorry.
ME!!!
The movie was pretty good, but it could've been better. The singing was amazing (I also have the soundtrack) but I prefer the 2004 Italian movie cast starring Luca Velletri and Renata Fusco.
OMG I LOVE IT TOO!!!!!!!
I love the Phantom but my two faves are Michael Ball and Sarah Brightman.:)
I thought it was very good. In fact, I would pick Emmy Rossum's voice over Sarah Brightman's anyday. Brightman uses too much vibrato for my taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security