Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How can I delete my account from the 'my opera community'?

I want to completely remove, as if I never registered!



The my opera community is found at my.opera.com



How can I delete my account from the 'my opera community'?microsoft.com



You cannot delete your 'my opera community' account. If you don't want to use it anymore, just remove all the info from your profile and make your settings private and stuff. For example login and click on 'my account' . Now click on 'access rights'. Here change the access rights.



Stop using your account and eventually Opera will delete the abandoned accounts after a period of inactivity.



Alternatively, you could be abusive on the Opera forums and the mods will ban your account lol (i'm serious)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security